Foxtrot 3/37 slideshow

Friday, September 10, 2010

Aug. 29th, 30th

This Sunday has been pretty slow. We did most of our cleaning last night. All we had to do is wax the kill zone. We're not supposed to sleep, but it's so hard not to. So we take turns watching and we take power naps. We have to just to survive.
We have Nic at night tonight. It goes long into the night. We crawl under wire and through obsticals while they throw flash granades all around us. They also shoot over our heads with live 50 caliber rounds. Don't worry,I will keep my head low. I think I'll be fine. I gave that letter you sent me for a soldier not getting any mail to my battle buddy. He had a pretty rough week. He was sick, but is doing much better now. He has been working lots harder too. He said, "thanks" for the letter.
On my 1st PT score I had a 270 and 2nd place in the platoon and 3rd or 4th in the company. My 2nd PT score I got a 291. Still 2nd in the platoon, but second in the company. 1st place scored a 294. on the 6th will be the final test. This is the one that counts. I'll give it all I've got. I love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment